cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additonal Text for Part Numbered Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

My problem is we have standard descriptions for part numbered items. I want to be able to add additional lines to explain to a buyer what the part is. Maybe one or two lines.

MM02 provides kind of what I'm looking for, though this text only appears in the Material Sales Text.

I'm looking for something which will appear in Item Note, Packing Note & Delivery Text.

Thanks you in advance,

Karl

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For this you can refer & explore standard functionality [ Text Determination |http://www.magnatraining.com/text-determination-in-sap-sd/]

By that, one the text type: Material Sales Text is maintain in Material can be referred to your desired level like Item Note, Packing Note & Delivery Text.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP.

Maybe there's no solution to this. I already have the text in the Material Sales Text, I was hoping to find something which would add the additional text to all/desired levels. We have over 6,000 part numbers and I can't reasonably expect my staff to remember that on this item they need additional text or to check line items text on each part that's entered. I was hoping to idiot proof the system.

Thanks for your help JP.

Answers (0)