cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JSPM with version 7.01.8.1 is found on the system but in the stack it is l

Former Member
0 Kudos

When trying to upgrade BIJava from 7.01 EHP1 to 7.3 i am facing the below error:

=========

The stack does not match the system. Probably the system was changed after the stack was generated. Synchronize the system with SAP Solution Manager and then generate a new stack.

Software component sap.com/JSPM with version 7.01.8.1 is found on the system but in the stack it is listed with version 7.01.8.0.

=========

It is very weird that SAPJup checks for extended JSPM hotfix patch level like JSPM 7.01.8.1 (on actual source system)with the one inside stack.xml file. Solman never stores such extended hot fix information. So i think SAPjup might be doing wrong check.

Is there any one who experienced the same problem during upgrades?

Srikar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sunny,

Yes you are right.

I tried sync'ing the Solman SLD to SMSY. No luck.

So deleted the entire component list from Software Components tab and reran the Sync once again... no luck still.

It gets all of them with correct SP levels but not with that hotfix number(i call it as hotfix)

Regards,

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

If you want an easy solution you can re-deploy JSPM 7.01.8.0 using JSPM force mode.

Anyway, I'm sure that there must be another option.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikar,

If I understood correctly, Your source system(BI) has JSPM version 7.01.8.1 and so is in the SLD of SOLMAN.

But in SMSY it shows 7.01.8.0.

Can you try to sync your SOLMAN SLD with SMSY once more to see if it picks up the correct info.

Regards,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. As this 7.01 to 7.3 upgrade , i do not see any option to get xml from marketplace

2. Got the XML file from Solman 7.1 SP28 system mopz choosing "Upgrade" option.

3. Solman SLD has the component information correctly but the when i read the same system info to SMSY, it gets it as 7.01.8.0 instead of 7.01.8.1

Also SMSY doesn't accept any kind of decimal number so that i change patch level from 08 to 08.01

Raised a SAP message as per the customer advise.

The source system JSPM is on 7.01 SP8 , so the note#1469745 is not needed in this case.

Appreciate your effort to help.

Srikar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srikar,

Yes, the patch number is also checked. Have a look at here: http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2040357

Did you get the stack from XML from solman? or from the marketplace? If you've generated it with mopz, please check SMSY.

Cheers,

Diego.