cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3rd party WSDL open in Internet explorer but why PI WSDL not opening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

My scenario is synchronous Webservice from soap to proxy .

http://110.234.207.11:55000/XISOAPAdapter/MessageServlet?senderParty=&senderService=GIS_PID&receiver...

I am trying open this url in Internet explorer below the messages is getting

Message Servlet is in Status OK

Status information:

Servlet com.sap.aii.adapter.soap.web.MessageServlet (Version $Id: //tc/xpi.adapters/NW711_06_REL/src/_soap_application_web_module/webm/api/com/sap/aii/adapter/soap/web/MessageServlet.java#3 $) bound to /MessageServlet

Classname ModuleProcessor: null

Lookupname for localModuleProcessorLookupName: localejbs/ModuleProcessorBean

Lookupname for remoteModuleProcessorLookupName: null

ModuleProcessorClass not instantiated

ModuleProcessorLocal is Instance of $Proxy441

ModuleProcessorRemote not instantiated

but same URL by using Oxygen and SOAP UI tools its working fine response aslo coming and success Flag in SXMB_MONI displyed everthying is fine.

but my client asking why URL not open Internet explorer and moreover third party they given WSDL that file is open in internet expolerer.so

my question is why third party WSDL open in Internet explorer and why PI generated WSDL file not open in internet explorer.

please guide me where i did wrong and what should i answer to my client regarding above issue.

I hope,could you please clearly given points.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Browser can be used to just view the definition of the created WSDL about endpoints, service definition etc. This is not the tool for sending and receiving responses of webservice. Please mind that. SOAPUI. XMLSPY tools are web service clients. So you can able to test and see the response. Browser is not for posting the message. Just to view the content of it as a tool. Since Browser supports HTTP web protocol which webservice uses as transport protocol you get the http response code ok.

former_member181962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Firstly, you should not give the host name and port name of the URLs that you are using. It is your company's security issue.

And the message that you get for the wsdl , when you open in IE is nothing wrong.

The wsdl can be of two types. One is a design time wsd, where you will just see the structure, importing and exporting parameters. It does not have the binding parameters within the wsdl.

When the same wsdl is implemented, then it has a binding with the backend system. It becomes a runnable entity. The wsdl generated from your PI system is one such entity (It is tied to a backend and is a runnable web service). Hence IE shows that message.

Best Regards,

Ravikanth Talagana