cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Retroactive Billing VFRB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created a retroactive billing with VFRB, but in the result, instead of the difference amount to come and create credit or debit memo, I am getting the new price.

Suppose the Old price was 100 and new price is 90, then the system should create the credit memo for 10.

but the system is creating for 90, which means customer has got the material for 10 ? how come ??

Can any body help me in solving this ?? I will appreciate if you can give me configuration steps as I feel something somewhere I am missing.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks JP,

But still, as Patchala said this is a manual condition, then what is the use of VFRB, & suppose in VFRB I gat some ammount, should I enter that manually and if so where ?

Please help me to solve this problem. I would appreciate if any one can give me detailed steps.

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

did you try this first in Dev ? Did the Billing Document from BD to BD copy and control really produce 90 pesos Credit Memo? Is this for 1 quantity? 9 quantity might be retrobilled upon selection of billing date.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't see any issue, if

the system is creates a Credit Memo for 90

Old: You got 100 from customer

New: You revised the price 90. So now the diff is 10 -. Which you need to give back to customer.

So, in you pricing procedure for Credit memo should have Condition Type PDIF(cond. class = B, calculat.type = B & item conditon = active), which will capture capture differential amount. And base value should refer this condition type.

Regards

JP

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI JP,

I am also facing the same problem ,when i run VFRB a credit memo was created with new price instead of difference amount. I  also trying to follow your suggestion that you mention above , but when i open condition type PDIF i notices this was manual condition. so now my question is

• how the system calculate difference amount with the help of manual condition(PDIF) .
  • In pricing procedure where exactly we maintain conditopn type PDIF and what is the further settings.
  • At what stage we maintain PDIF in pricing procedure (maintain PDIF from the starting like PR00,K004..etc or just temporary condition type for retroactive billing)

I look forward to hearing from you..

Regards..

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jp,,

Could you please give me advise to solve this issue. we are waiting for your reply...

Regards

Patchala.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

I am also facing the same problem , could you please give a advise to solve the problem. we all are waiting for your response..

Thank you advance .

Viswa.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please let us know, where are sturck or what error you are facing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Please find Patchala question, i to have same problem.

when i run VFRB a credit memo was created with new price instead of difference amount. I  also trying to follow your suggestion that you mention above , but when i open condition type PDIF i notices this was manual condition. so now my question is

• how the system calculate difference amount with the help of manual condition(PDIF) .
  • In pricing procedure where exactly we maintain conditopn type PDIF and what is the further settings.
  • At what stage we maintain PDIF in pricing procedure (maintain PDIF from the starting like PR00,K004..etc or just temporary condition type for retroactive billing)

Thanks for quick response.

Viswa.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Its a very general question, if you understand, how retro-billing works?

What & how vital role condition type PDIF plays in the retro-billing scenario?

Then these question would not have rasied.

Anyway's, you can refer standard pricing procedure RVAA01.

There you can check how condition type PDIF is maintained.

Further this condition type will be placed/maintained in pricing procedure related debit & credit memo for retro-billing.