Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in New FTO creation

Piyush
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I am trying to create a new FTO. I am able to maintain all the details.

But on the GTS tab page I am facing issue.

SAP GTS Tab page > Sanctioned Party List Screening Status > SPL Screening Status - There is no 'Procedure' as well as 'Reason'

My queries are -

1. In the old FTO these fields are having required values. Then why it is not available for the new FTO?

2. If these details are not available then will it affect the SPL screening?

3. How to fetch desired values in the new FTO?

Thanks in advance.

Piyush

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member357054
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

Actually from your post it is no that clear as of what exact issue you are facing. Anyways please find below the correct step by step procedure for creating FTO in GTS.

Create FTO (Foreign Trade Organizations) in GTS system

Path: SPRO->SAP GTS ->General Settings->Organizational Structure->Define FTO

We can also us the transaction u2018BPu2019 for creating FTO.

Click on the tab u2018Organizationu2019

Select BP role as SLLFTO foreign trade, address details should be given the same as that of corresponding Company code in R3 system.

Once the FTO is created, assign it to corresponding Company Code. Path: SPRO->SAP GTS->General Settings->Organizational Structure->Assignment of organizational units from feeder system to FTO

Assignment of created FTO to R3 Company code , select Manually assign Company code

Thanks and Regards,

Dhan

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

I'm not totally sure that I understand your questions. You can create Procedures with one or more Reason Codes, and assign one Procedure to the Legal Regulation in the IMG step "Control Settings for SPL screening". The Reason Codes are then available to be entered against the Business Partner during screening, if the automatic check is not passed.

If that doesn't answer your question(s), then please clarify.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Piyush,

during the creation of a new FTO, this is just one of the first steps you are describing which need to be done.

Just go through this customizing Global Trade Services> General Settings> Organizational Structure>

(That is all you need to go through to set up a new FTO.)

One of the Important steps is to map the company code(s):

Global Trade Services> General Settings> Organizational Structure> Assign Company Code at Feeder System (Group) Level

Regards,

Ahva