cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during closing of notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Before completeing all tasks in task tab, user deleted lines in task tab and now while trying to complete the notification, system is not alllowing and in status it is showing outstanding tasks exists. I have checked QMSM tables where line items is showing 4 but in notification it is showing only 2 lines in task tab. Plz suggest how I complete the notification.

regards,

sp shukla

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

somewhere user may assigned 4 task previously and after some time deleted 2 from sub screen in notification, user deleted the task without completion secondly, user may assigned 2 tasks in header level .

so check the task in header level as well as in sub screen and try to complete with status ATCO. Table QMSM shows you correct entries, so check at header and sub screen level.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear D.Guru,

I am not seeing any header level task or tab in QM02. I have 6 tabs in QM02 Ref Objects, Subject,Date,Item,Tasks and activities. Can you Plz inform me where header level Task is stored. In QMSM table I can see all the tasked where 2 tasks are showing with deletion indicator.

regards,

sp shukla