cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

confusions on MM-SUS integration?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We are configuring the MM-SUS scenario in our current landscape of SRM 7.01 with ECC 6 ehp 5. However, We have not replicated the vendors from MM to SUS. We followed the other approach i.e. MM vendors replicated to SRM and from SRM to SUS by ticking the checkbox 'Portal Vendor'. Now, can the vendors take part in the MM-SUS collaboration? ( I am asking question as I know that if someone replicates vendors from MM to SUS using BBPGETVD, such vendors donot work correctly in the scenario; PI integration needs to be used for the scenario).

Secondly, in the PI content of the integration scenario 'SE_SERVICE_PROCUREMENT for MM-SUS integration, there is an interface 'Buyer confirmation out'. Could you please guide me in which scenario the interface will be used?

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ranjan,

Can you tell me if you could achieve MM-SUS integration without PI? I have sent Vendor via PI. But I am stuck in PO output to SUS.

SXMB_MONI in ECC showing error

<SAP:Code area="INTERNAL">HTTP_RESP_STATUS_CODE_NOT_OK</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1>401</SAP:P1>

<SAP:P2>Unauthorized</SAP:P2>

here is the payload;

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"
?>

- <nm:PurchaseOrderCreatedInformation
xmlns:nm
="http://sap.com/xi/SAPGlobal20/Global" xmlns:prx="urn:sap.com:proxy:SID:/1SAI/TASB3A078E0A0C9E35D4E3E:702">
- <MessageHeader>

First of all I am confused which scenario to be configure. Supplier replicated P_D_P_SupplierEnablement.....With which scenario should I replicate PO.........?

If not via PI then what additional Conifgs are needed for in ECC/SUS for direct XML....which I don't see as possibility as of now....

Thanks