Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Of Activity

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I haven't partially confirmed an activity by 30%. Now, in report CN48N the report is not showing any value under column of "Actual Work" & "Remaining Work". Please suggest why this is not showing me d actual figures.

The UOM is H there.. Does it has any correlation wit that?

Please help.

Thnks & Regards,

Ankur

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Have you 'Saved' your project AFTER doing Confirmation?. Are you using CJ20N or CN25 to enter the Actuals?. It should display the values in CN48N regardless of the UOM. We are using UOM as HR for certain activities.

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply sdn sap .

I am confirming using CN25 and saving it. But not able to see the confirmed %ages in CN48N.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try changing the layout and include the "Degree of Processing" column. Let us know if you are able to see the %ages now.

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

How about when you check trx CN28?. Check if the confirmation value is displayed here. I just tested with a Network partial confirmation posting via CN25, and checked the values reflect in CN48N.

Edited by: sdn sap on Feb 24, 2012 1:39 PM

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In CN25 I am entering just d %ages. is there any other field remaining to be filled? The logic I think is :After entering 40% completion I am left with confirming 60% more only. Now, in 2nd case if I confirm d same activity by 90% Why system is allowing me to make it done again as per logic it should restrict me on any %age greater than 60?

I thing the error is here only.

Please suggest.

Thanks a lot Gokul for be ther still..

Thanks SDN.

Edited by: ankur_sau on Feb 24, 2012 1:41 PM

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CN28 is showing me the entered value. But I want the reflection in CN48N. Also, the reason why system is allowing to CNF the activity again and again irrespective of completed %ages.?

regards

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Looks like the system is calculating the new "Actual Work" value by subtracting the previously entered Actual work value against remaining work and is calculating the new actual work value based on that.

Ex:

Originally scheduled work = 450 HRS.

Actual work entered at 1st confirmation = 10%, so actual work = 45 HRS; Remaining work = 405 HRS

Now, when you try CN25 again and enter a % Processing value (Ex: 50%), the calculation is based on 405 - 45 = 360, and the new Actual work HR inputed is 180 HRS. Seems weird functionality to me also.

Users here enter the 'Actual' hrs., so I never had this issue. I guess it is better to just enter the #hrs. for each entry of confirmations, the system reflects the % Processed accurately.

PS: The Actual & Remaining Work values did show up for me in CN48N, when % Processing value is entered in CN25.

Edited by: sdn sap on Feb 24, 2012 2:18 PM

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Under Progress Tab of activity ther is POC weight and "Meas Methods" which in unfilled here. Do I need to maintain here first and then run CN25.

R U talking to enter fields here or in CN25?

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts,

the issue is still not resolved.

Please help..

Thanks

former_member195427
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Experts please help.

Thanks