cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how set SMSY for SCM on NW

0 Kudos

Hello,

i wonder how to set productsystem in smsy for a new installed SCM 7.0 EHP1 on NW 7.0 EHP 2.

I connected the new SCM System to sld and afet landscape fetch it apeered in Soltuion Manager with productversions:

EHP1 FOR SAP SCM 7.0

SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0

SAP SCM 7.0

i selected Productinstance for SCM and started LVSM. and god message System xxx has multipe standalone product versions.

i deselect netweaver productversion and started MOPZ to calculate update to actuel support package SCM.

System worked fine.

one day later, after system lanscape fetch, SAP EHP2 FOR SAP NETWEAVER 7.0 is again selected automaticly and LVSM again baas about multipe standalone product Versions.

ichecked some SAP notes, but found only some hits in case of upgrade situation, but no general guideline.

2 questions to this:

a) how do i have to set SAP SCM on NW in SMSY

b) where to find documents that describe in generell how set up smsy for special installation like SCM on NW or SEM on NW/BW

thanks for feedback.

with regards

Ingo Koentje

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Perhaps this link could help

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/SMSETUP/MaintenanceofProductintheSystemLandscape

Also check out the note :

For SCM Add-On Products like SAP SNC, SAP EM, SAP F&R the basis component (SAP Netweaver Release) has to be also assigned as relevant Product Instance

Might be helpful, if you check the product versions being reported for the system in the SLD.

Regards,

Srikishan

Answers (0)