cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change to IS-Retail SRS screen not reflected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We need to add a custom field to a standard SAP SRS screen in IS Retail. We copied the standard Internet service to a custom service and changed the HTML template. We changed the existing template in our copied Z service and did not create a new service. We then published this on the internal ITS. But the changes are not reflected in the screen. Do we need to copy the transaction also or change something else to see our changes? Any help on this will be appreciated as I have not worked on ITS or web programming before this.

I am trying to edit the screen for transaction WCSO_ENTRY in SAP Retail Store Sales Order.

Thanks,

Hema

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

thorsten_domsalla
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Hema,

when you copied the service, you did this in TX SICF?

After publishing the modified template in the copied service, did you invalidate the template cache (TX SITSPMON)?

And finally, just to be sure, you requested the new Zservice in the browser?

When you publish the service, it is published internally and not locally to the file system?

What Netweaver you are using?

Regards,

TJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Hema,

Just ran across your post. I am working on the same lines. I have to enable a field on an SRS screen. Could you please let me know how you went about it. The details of my implementation are given below.

Internet Service: WSPO_DOCDLG

Template: SAPLWSPO_DOCDLG_H_HEAD_2100

I need to add a custom Stock Type field on this screen.

The SRS Transaction is WSPO_ENTRY

BADIs available are : WSPO_DOCDLG, WSPO_HEAD, WSPO_ITEMS, WSPO_DOC and WSPO_BAPI

waiting for your reply. Let me know how you went about it step by step. It would be of a lotta help..

Thanks,

Amit

former_member223537
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Could you please let me know whether you were able to resolve this. If yes, how ?

Thanks,

Best regards,

Prashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

We implemented a BADI.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know its a while ago but do you remember which BADI did you implemented for WCSO_ENTRY?

And which screen for - I have a very similar requirement to yours, so any help would be much appreciated.

Sending any code would also even better!

Thanks