cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Please check excise base for the item is zero

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Message for the Moderator - Please don't lock this thread (Since it is being a repeated question), I have searched nook and corner, but those forums help doesn't solve my problem. Please as it is so urgent.

This is my scenario, STO from Manufacturing plant to Manufacturing plant (RM Material), and while doing MIGO I am getting this error "Please check excise base for the item is zero"

1. STO - Only MAP (Moving average price) condition type (P101)

2. VL10B

3. VL02N

4. VF01 - JEX (BED, Ecess and Shecess condition)

5. J1IIN - Sub transaction - ST

6. MIGO

In MIGO, when Excise invoice no. is chosen, Excise base value becomes "Zero" and throws error. Please help.

Maintained "Material Id & chapter" & "CENVAT determination" in J1ID

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

For STO with excise invoice scenario, please use the condition type UTXJ with condition record 100% of the base value in the SD proforma invoice pricing procedure with access sequence JDUM (both are available in standard SAP) & all the excise condition types like BED,Edu.Cess & H.Edu.Cess will be calculated on UTXJ....

After doing J1IIN please check the table J_1IEXCDTL whether EXBAS field is updated or not...If it is updated the excise base value will be updated in MIGO.....

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Apply below notes in your system-

For the price condition which has assessable value mark the "CONDITION CATEGORY" as "H" and it should be

NON statistical.

If you want to have it as statistical then use the user exit J_1I7_USEREXIT_CALC_EXC_BASE which has the KONV structure , you will

have to pass the value to the parameter EXCITM_BASE.

Make the above settings and run a fresh cycle.

Regards,

Brinda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Sankar and Brinda for your replies.

Thank you Lakshmipathi, have checked the link already.

Have found the reason for the error, Excise base condition is not maintained in Billing for materials which is why Excise base value is not getting updated in MIGO.

There are 30 material items in the Billing for which MIGO needs to be done, out of 30, 6 materials have got NO Excise base condition in Billing. Please tell me, what can I do now to Post Migo?

Thanking you in advance.

Regards,

Vijay N

brinda_r
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vinay.

During MIGO EXBAS and excise values flow from the excise invoice created at the sending plant via J1IIN.

Try updating EXBAS value in J_1IEXCDTL table for those 6 documents and check again.

To update base value you should write a Z program or do it via direct table updation if allowed to do so.

Check this for one document and see how it works

Regards,

Brinda

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Please don't lock this thread
I have searched nook and corner

Please understand we are not willingly locking all threads. Only wherever we feel, it is a basic or repeated question which has been answered many times, then we have to lock. In fact, I am happy that you took some efforts to search the forum. Moreover, you have not indicated what master data settings you have for CIN.

Coming to your query, have you checked this thread??

[Re: Please check excise base for the item is zero|http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2035829]

G. Lakshmipathi

bsivasankarreddy_reddy
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

vijay

IN Migo system sows this message like you not maintain j1id , please check the j1id for chapter id based excise details

goto j1id , select material and chapter id combination , here assign the material for you materialplantchapter id material type (raw material)declared(1) enter this combination , here main check material type and declared field ,

next you will check , vendor excise details , here you will check eccno, regi no, excise indicator for vendor (1), this is main, you not enter this excise indicator , system error message ,

next excise indicator for plant , here you will check excise indicator their or not,

next excise tax rate, maintain the chapter id based excise details , excise indicator valid from -to excise rates,

then you go to CIN settings img-logistic general-tax on goods movement - INDIA-basic settings -excise group settings related for plant main migo setting

please check this

regards

sankar