cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner determination on basis of SH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guru's,

Standard SAP determines the partner functions in a sales order based on the entry in Sold to field. I want to add a functionality where if I enter the ship to party , the partner functions would get determined base on SH.

Regards,

Roy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can make use of the field 'SOURCE' in the partner determination configuration, to meet your requirement.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yes I was trying the Source field. The next problem is that when I enter a value in the source field, it goes blank upon pressing enter.

I was trying to enter "SP" in the "Source" field for Ship to party. But as soon as i press enter, it went blank. Same for the rest too.

No clue as to why this is happening.

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Have you tried in T-Code VOPA?

Goto T-Code VOPA & Select Sales Document Header & click on Partner Procedures.

In the next screen, select your Partner Determination Procedure & system will list all the Partner Functions select Procedure in next screen.

Here for Sold-ToParty, maintain the source as Ship to Party.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jignesh,

In VOPA, i followed all the steps until the last part where I need to maintain the source partner... If I try to go to Partner->Maintain ,

the system says "Object TPAR cannot be blocked: It will be displayed"

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Why do you need to go to Partner - Maintain?

In the After you select the partner Determination Procedure the next screen will list all the Partner Functions in that Procedure.

Here you need to maintain something like this:

Func - Source - Sequence

SP -

SH 1

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

So in VOPA on the screen which displays Partner Functions in the procedure.... It's only in the display mode, doesnt let me enter any values.

And while trying to change it to the Maintain view, the error i mentioned above appears.

Before using VOPA, I was trying to do it through IMG->S&D-> .... ->cust hierarchy->set partner determinations for cust hierarchy.

There the problem was that when i entered SH in the Source field for SP... and pressed enter, it went blank. This was the same for all fields.

I have the rights to maintain these entries so not sure why this issue is occurring.

former_member184555
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in VOPA on the screen which displays Partner Functions in the procedure.... It's only in the display mode, doesnt let me enter any values.

It happens if you use the Tcode VOPA. You have to use the Tcode VOPAN and do the changes as suggested by Jignesh.