Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

wip and ods user when install SDK

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

I have two questions regardsing ME.

1. Basis use SAPWIP, SAPODS credential create ME tables, should I use these two IDs in SDK installation ? Basis doesn't allow us to use these two IDs for SDK installation.

2. how to deploy the new wip, ods JDBC connection to QA, PRD server ? after I change the wip, ods connetion info in custom.properties, and deploy to NW. the ME staill points to old database. is the manually changing VMJDBC in applicaiton resource (NWA) the only way to change it after deployment ?

john

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Normally you are using your own IDs for SDK installation, because you have separate DB.

When the product is installed to staging and production systems it goes through the standard ME installation process. This process works with SUA (Software Update Archive) created by ME SDK Build System.

ME SDK Build System is separate from SDK and is used to produce builds for staging and production. For more information you can refer to the documentation that is supplied with SDK. The entire process how to deliver SAP ME SUA to staging or production is described there.

Good luck

Ivan