cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mainataince/Service Order possible in SRM 7.0 SUS ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts ,

We have SRM7.0 and We have requierment to access the Mainataince/Service Order by Supplier in SUS. I am sure that is not a part of Std SUS functinality Order Collaboration in Std SUS system

Can anyone please confirm me wheter any how it is possible ? If yes , how ?

Thanks in advance

NAP

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear NAP,

You should be going for MM-SUS scenario where the service orders from MM system (requirements triggered from PM?PS system) will be available to the Supplier in SUS supplier portal to respond. The supplier can work on such service hierarchy order in the entire process beginnig with PO response, Confirmation and invoice.

The required PI integration scenario is SE_Service_Procurement.

To have such scneario, you should go for classic scenario of SRM.

I hope, it helps you.

Thanks and regards,

Ranjan

Ranjan Sutradhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ranjan ,

Thanks, but I think my requiermnet is not cleared. Yes we can MM-SUS scenarion and Classic scenarion in SRM.

Service PO we can send to SUS, that I aware of, my requiermnet is "Supplier should be able to display Maintaiance Order ( PM Module) and Customer Service Order ( CS Module) " on SUS Portal or any SAP Business Pakage Portal , with single sign on "

Since we have a service oriented business and the Supplier ( Subcontractor) also need to refer the Customer service Order to perform a services.

Thanks

NAP

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Maintenance Order/Customer Service Order are not setup in XI scenario.

PO/Conf/Invoice etc are setup in XI scenario so that you get(see) those(MM) documents in SUS.

Now if you can tweak XI scenario you can get those documents in SUS.

P.S. All documents from MM generates IDoc. I think you should look for IDocs in MM so that you can setup XI scenario accordingly.

I hope it resolves your doubt.

Regards,

yaniVy

reward if helps

Answers (0)