cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM - Workflow - Shopping Carts Tasks notifications in Worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Experts,

I have a situation where every time a SC is created a message from WORKFLOW is sent to the Initiator or agent and it lands in their Worklist box with a Normal Priority and Status New, the problem is that they're filling their inbox and I need to eliminate these messages (they are too many), and I'm looking into how to eliminate via Tcode or procedure, I tried to REFRESH (via buttons) and nothing happened.

If anyone knows the answer to the above question I would like to hear from you,

Thank you,

Jorge

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If it is a workitem means, you can delete it using SWWL T code.

Check it.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Raja for your reply, but these notifications (Tasks messages) are going to the Universal Worklist which the SWWL Tcode would not be applicable in this case, what I need is to clear out all these messages from the Worklist, but thank you for your interest, if you have any other suggestion, please feel free to reply.

Thanks,

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

From the portal, using KM report - Notification Cleanup report, you can delete the notification from UWL.

To know more, please check this link:[Link|http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/eb/3cb8412b1ee034e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm]

In the portal, go to KM->Content Administration->KM Content-->Tool box-->Reports

Check the navigation path in Content Administration node in the above link.

For the report, check the Notification Cleanup report.

If it helps you means, let me know.

Cheers,

Raja.D

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

This looks like it will be the one hitting the nail, I will test it tomorrow and I will let you know,

Thank you for your help.

Jorge

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

I finally got the access to KM and I tried it, but what I've seen so far is just a report coming out of it, is there another place that I need to go to actually delete this item and then produce a report, I'm researching this avenue in hope that I'm missing something that would point me to deleting these items, if you find it before I do, please let me know,

Thank you,

Jorge

Answers (0)