Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idoc Adapter query...

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm using an idoc adapter to create an idoc. On the R/3 system, when I check the Idoc details(we02). I see a sender port populated with some value. How do i control this value.

Note: I've selected "apply control record values form payload" option in the adapter and am populating sender/receiver partner in payload, but am not mapping any ports... so where are they coming from?

Regards,

Harsh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>>>but am not mapping any ports... so where are they coming from?

have a look at my weblog to understand:

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/09/01/xi-idoc-adapter--edidc40--demystified

Regards,

michal

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

Thanks for the reply, unfortunately one of the images in the blog is not loading(maybe broken link?).

Regards,

Harsh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Harsh,

The sender port value cannot be modified . It always is

Constant SAP+SYSID of the Integration Server

When you say APPLY CONTROL RECORD FROM PAYLOAD , only the following values will be taken from the payload,

From the last part of this link,

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/13/95244269625633e10000000a155106/content.htm

+If you have set the Apply Control Record Values from Payload indicator in the receiver IDoc adapter, the following fields are filled from the IDoc-XML payload:

· MESCOD

· MESCFT

· TEST

· EXPRSS

· STD

· STDVRS

· STDMES

· SNDSAD

· SNDLAD

· RCVSAD

· RCVLAD

· REFINT

· REFGRP

· REFMES

· STATUS

· DIRECT

· OUTMOD

· CREDAT

· CRETIM+

Please note SNDPOR and RCVPOR are not a part of this list.

Also,

Take Sender from Payload ~~ This will take Sender Partner Name from SNDPRN

Take Reciver from Payload ~~ This will take Receiver Partner Name from RCVPRN.

Bottom Line,

Partner Names and the List above values can be modified. SENDER and RECEIVER port are always constant and taken from SLD.

Regards,

Bhavesh

HarshC
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavesh,

I need to modify the sender port(can I edit it in the sld?). Its showing incorrectly as the Dev instance of the XI server, even when the idocs are being posted from the QA instance.

Note: We have different SLD's for each. How/Where can I change this?

Regards,

Harsh

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Harsh,

A problem once we encountered when our QA system were set up was that our mapping were getting executed from our Dev Box instead of the QA box.

The MAPPING_RUNTIME_JCOSERVER in SM59 was pointing to our Dev Systems.

Am not sure if this has relevance to your issue, but just try to confirm if all execution is having withing the QA box itself.

The online Help states SENDERPORT takes value as <b>"SAP"+SYSID of theIntegration Server</b> ( It is always prefixed by SAP) . If the value for QA is pointing to that of Dev XI, then just find out if the SID of the QA has been set up correctly . AM not sure how and where this is to be checked.Will let you know if i find some info.

Regards,

Bhavesh

Regards,

Bhavesh