cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multiple MBOs design

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am new to SUP and going to develop native mobile app that consumes SAP BAPI.

My question: is it possible to design MBOs first, then relate them to BAPI later?

We would need multiple MBOs like Order - OrderedItem.

Thanks

Bob

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bob,

While creating the MBO's you can select an option of Bind Data Source Later and add some attributes as per the DB schema.

Once you have your RFC's/BAPI's ready, select the MBO and click on Bind Data Source in the properties view. Search the RFC, specify input/output parameters and then map the existing MBO parameters/attributes to the RFC parameters.

You can do this for Multiple MBO's, but i cannot think of a use case where in the above approach can be used reducing the development effort.

Please let me know how would the above approach help.

Regards,

Kartik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for the reply Kartik, that sounds clear and reasonable to me, we are developing mobile app and need to consume BAPIs ( will be developed by other team) to work with back-end system but know nothing about ABAP, etc. Given that we have designed MBOs based on our requirement, I wonder how easy to map MBOs to BAPI in the future. As you said, I guess they need to have the common set of attributes at least. What happen if there are parent-child relationship in MBOs and child MBOs are like nested tables? Regards Bob