cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accrue fixed amount per invoice (Rebates)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I would like to accrue a fixed amount per invoice (always $100). The condition type has been set to 'fixed amount', yet the 'accrual' value in my rebate agreement is always a percentage.

How can I have this fixed?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

will manually accrue then create creedit memo

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is standard behavior and OSS Note 456247 - Accrual conditions w/ calculation type 'B' - fixed amount, explains the reason for it.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

In the note, the example they use is independent of the number of invoices issued. I understand for their case why the accrual is a percentage.

However I am giving a fixed amount of $100 per invoice. How can this be set up?

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Point 1 in the note explains the reason for your scenario. If it is not sales volume related, why you need rebate functionality?

The note reads Instead, it may be useful to create no automatic accruals at all (accruals value 0.00 in the condition record) and simply to defer the payment amount manually.

At the end of the year, the accounting user can run a query (from VBRK table) to find number of invoices for the customer, then multiply it with the fixed sum ($100.00), then credit the value to customer account. This is simple process than using rebate functionality.

Regards,