cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initial ALV output display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have one query witl regards to ALV output. After entering data in the selection screnn my ALV output gets displayed and there is no issue with it. The ALV is in display mode and if i click on the change button the ALV becomes editable. So fat it is fine.

The area of concern is the initial ALV output even though it is in display mode looks as if it is editable ALV. On click of the change button, then the ALV is shown in display mode and it is easily identifiable.

The user feels the initial ALV output is confusing and that he is not able to recognize whether it is display/editbale ALV. How can we fix it so that client can identify it?

Also, how do we get all the standard ALV buttons that we get in SE38 output in webdynpro? Please help.

Regards,

Vaishnavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You need to write separate codes for getting it.otherwise you cant do it

Karthik.R

former_member211591
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

init your ALV settings with:

DATA lr_alv_cfg TYPE ref to cl_salv_wd_config_table.

lo_INTERFACECONTROLLER =   wd_this->wd_cpifc_alv_table( ).
lr_alv_cfg = lo_interfacecontroller->get_model( ).
lr_alv_cfg->IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_READ_ONLY( abap_true ).

If you click change button do this:

is_read_only = lr_alv_cfg->IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~GET_READ_ONLY( ).

if lv_is_read_only = abap_true.
    lr_alv_cfg->IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_READ_ONLY( abap_false ).
else.
    lr_alv_cfg->IF_SALV_WD_TABLE_SETTINGS~SET_READ_ONLY( abap_true ).
endif.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Thanks for your reply. Can't we have the standard alv buttons that we get in SE38? I mean should we write code logic to handle the buttons seperately. I would like to get all the standard alv buttons as we get in se38 along with the icons in webdynpro.

Help pls.

Thanks,

Vaishnavi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can insert buttons into ALV toolbar and write respective actions for each button so that you can

achieve the SE38 ALV functionality.

The following ilnk shows how to insert buttons in ALV toolbar:

link : http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b06d230e-df1b-2e10-0190-d9c74ad83...