cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tokens in Mail Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sourcing Guru,

Where can I find all tokens definition in Mail Template?

For example, what is %CONTRACT_DOCUMENT_NAME% ? In a similar way, can I use %PROJECT_DOCUMENT_NAME% ?

I have difficulties in finding the defintion of them.

I'm currently using SAP Sourcing V5.0.

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Jordan,

You can find the information you are looking for on mail templates under RG (Reference Guide) link, right next to the Help.

Regards,

Vikram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I'd like to use project Id, which represents UNIQUE_DOC_NAME in FCI_PRO_PROJECTS table, in Workflow Mail Template.

Do you know which token I can use for it?

I tried %DOCUMENT_ID%, but the token was not recognized in Workflow Mail Template.

Many thanks to you.

0 Kudos

DOCUMENT_ID is right token. It is a global token, meaning, it is available for all mail templates. I assume, other global tokens in the workflow mail template like the DOCUMENT_TYPE and DOCUMENT_NAME are working. I've not tested it, not sure why DOCUMENT_ID is not working for you. Could be a bug. You may want to raise a message.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Viram,

I reported a bug to SAP. They said that the global token is for internal use. It may generate an unexpected result if used. They do not support it in the current release. I'm frustrated with using SAP. Their customer service is not good enough.

Anyway, thank you for your time.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I already looked into the reference guide. But it does not cover all tokens used in Mail Template.

It even does not describe %CONTRACT_DOCUMENT_NAME%, which is used in multiple Mail Templates.

That's the reason I ask here.

Could anyone give me a light?

Thanks again.

0 Kudos

As the token name suggests, CONTRACT_DOCUMENT_NAME is the name of the contract document added to the Agreement under the Contract Documents tab. You could have multiple contract documents within the agreement and for each contract you would have to provide a name. CONTRACT_DOCUMENT_NAME token will resolve to that name.

Regards,

Vikram