cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

partner function error

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m trying to change ship to party at item level in sales order because i want to create split delivery .when i m trying to change ship to party for a line item it shows me in a not modifiable mode . how can i modify it. i have not click the check box not modifiable in partner function

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chhavi,

Partners appearing in the partner tab at the line item includes header partner also, in display mode, at line item. Make sure Ship to Party (WE) partner function is added to the partner determination procedure assigned to the line item category and is not marked for checkbox "Not Modifiable".

To do this, configure partner determintion procedure at SPRO>> Sales and Distribution >> Basic Functions >> Partner Determination >> Setup Partner Determination >> Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Item.

a) Validate the procedure assigned to your item category.

b) Add WE partner function, if missing, in the procedure.

c) Uncheck checkbox "Non Modifiable".

Regards,

Naveen Aggarwal

Edited by: Naveen Aggarwal on Feb 23, 2012 8:40 PM

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
i have not click the check box not modifiable in partner function

Naveen - While I appreciate your interest in helping the forum member, please ensure that you have gone through the member's comments fully. The member have already confirmed that IMG path what you had suggested.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If partial delivery is made already for that line item, then you cannot modify in sale order.

G. Lakshmipathi