Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DTR - no creation in NWBC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am currently working on TM8.1

The optimizer does not work, so I create manually the freight order and I choose manually the carrier

NWBC 3.0

ECC : SAP_APPL 604 0009

TM : SAPTM 101 0002

Description:

Creating of Sales order in the ECC > sent to TM>creating of Freight unit and Freight Order> creating of delivery in the ERP (VA03/document flow).

The issue :

The DTR (delivery based transportation requierement) is not created in the TM (NWBC) . I can not see it in the freight Order (document flow)

I can also see it in the XML monitor (SM59) (sent form ERP to TM)

Thank you

Regards

Guillaume

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Like Sales Orders and Purchase Orders, there is an ECC IMG table which controls which Deliveries get sent to TM. I am most familiar with TM 8.0, but am pretty sure this is still the case in TM 8.1. Go to your ECC system and SPRO (or SPRO_ADMIN). Click on the eyeglasses icon labeled SAP Reference IMG. Then search for "Transfer of Delivery Documents". You will need to make sure there is an entry here for delivering the Delivery to TM.

If you already have your deliveries set up and they are not showing up, then you should be seeing entries in SXMB_MONI outgoing from ECC and incoming to TM, most likely with errors somewhere in the path. If you see your delivery in TM's SXMB_MONI, and not in ERP Logistics Integration as a DTR, you should be able to troubleshoot based on the error in the xml in SXMB_MONI.

Please let me know how it works out and we can proceed further.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mick,

I add in SPRO/ Assign delivery documents types to DSD delivery scenarios : DSD delivery scen :presold delivery scenario but i have a choice for delivery sce ( delivery without presold scenario,return delivery scenario,and free goods scenario) Which one select ?

and delivery type : LF

In the XML message I can see that the delivery from TM to ERP is good ( and i can see the delievry in VA03) but the xml message from erp to TM (sent just few second after ) has not a "receiver service"

Thank you for your time

Regards,

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

I am not sure, but that sounds like a PI issue. Not really my area of expertise, so hopefully someone more knowledgeable will chime in.

I am not sure you corrected the delivery settings I was talking about, but it may be a difference between 8.0 and 8.1. I will do some more research and see if I can check it on an 8.1 system.

Regards,

Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

If you go to SPRO(or SPRO_ADMIN) in your ECC system and go to the table located at:

Integrations with Other mySAP.comComponents --> Transportation Management --> Order Integration --> Activate Transfer of Delivery Documents

What is displayed there with regards to the delivery that you created in ECC (triggered from TM)? Is there an entry which corresponds to your delivery?

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

This is what I see, seems look good ?

Shp DT sc Co. K TM No

1000 LF 01 0005 TM8 (is it enough to find the correct logical systrem ?)

1000 LF 02 0005 TM8

1000 LF 04 0005 TM8

Thank you

Regards,

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Take a look at the Sales Order and Purchase Order tables to see how the receiving system is defined. If you only have the one system set up in PI, you may not need to populate that field. Or you will need to change the Delivery table to match the systems used in the other two.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

I am always at a standstill with DTR .

It is strange because , I can see the delivery created in ERP ( Outbound Delivery 0500002808 / 30) but the lifecycle statut in TM (NWBC) is still " NEW" (The delivery-based transportation requirement has been created. No freight units have been assigned to the delivery-based transportation requirement yet)

Why can the system create a delivery in ERP without Freight unit assigned ?

Thank you for you time

Regards

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

There needs to be a freight unit building rule and build Freight Unit needs to be enabled in the IMG table.

Go to SPRO (or SPRO_ADMIN), then click on SAP Reference IMG.

Navigate as follows:

SAP Customizing Implementation Guide --> SAP Transportation Management --> Transportation Management --> Integration --> ERP Logistics Integration --> Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement --> Define Delivery-Based Transportation Requirement Types

This table controls whether the DTR generates a FU and which FUBR or FUBR Condition controls how they are generated.

Highlight your DTR type (Should be able to see it in the ERP Logistics Integration web page in NWBC). Click on the Details icon (Magnifying glass over a page). You should be able to see whether "Build FUs" is enabled. You should also see which FUBR or FUBR Condition is configured for processing.

If it is still not processing after addressing these items, please post again and we will look at SXMB_MONI and /SAPPO/PPO2 for specific error messages.

Regards,

Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mike,

In SPRO TM

There is DTR condition and the FUBR Condition controls generated are :

freight unit building rule condition : YT_FUBR_COND

freight unit building rule :empty

you can see below all of them

Field Name Input Value

DTR Type YT10

Description DTR

Number Range Interval 06

BW Relevance X (checked)

Track Changes X (checked)

Automatic Freight Unit Building X (checked)

Text Schema ERP_DFLT

Text Type A0001

Propagate Changes B Synchronous Propagation of Changes, Fallback to Asynchronous

Default Weight UoM LB

Default Volume UoM FT3

FU Building Rule Condition YT_FUBR_COND

Thank you

regards

Guillaume

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Guillaume,

Go to Application Administration --> Condition Overview --> and look for your FUBR condition. Open up your condition and see which FUBR would be called out according to your scenario. Then make sure the FUBR exists. [one potential error cause]

If it exists, then open up the FUBR and see which document type is specified in Other Settings.

Verify that the Document Type exists in SAP Customizing Implementation Guide --> SAP Transportation Management --> Transportation Management --> Planning --> Freight Unit --> Define Freight Unit Types. [another potential error cause] Under Opt.Type, see if the selection is Automatic Determination of Direct Ship Options. If the Direct Ship Options are set to automatic and the DS Strat. causes the FU to be skipped, that would mean that DTR goes straight to Freight Order generation instead of creating the FU first.

Regards,

Mike