cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert an IDOC-XML structure to Flatfile.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We recently upgraded the PI systems(Dev and Quality) to version 7.3 PI Prod is still running on version 7.0

I'm using the abap code (pls visit [http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/46759682-0401-0010-1791-bd1972bc0b8a?QuickLink=index&overridelayout=true]) given by SAP.

For the past 3 yrs it is workig perfectly fine. Now after the upgrade it is not working as expected. Eg.,Now the problem is in the output. Eg., IDOC segment E2EDKA1

does not have "003" attached to it. It should appear as E2EDKA1003.Hope this "003" is a qulifier. Please pardon me, if I was not using the right terminology here. Like this none of the IDOC segments have the qualifier. Though it gives the output file, the IDOC segments don't have the 'qualifier' attached to it. When contacted SAP, I got the below answer as mentioned in the page 2 in the above link PDF file.

"SAP does not warrant the correctness and completeness of the Code given herein, and SAP shall

not be liable for errors or damages caused by the usage of the Code"

Now we are planning for the go-live etc., in production. I'm stuck with the new issue which i didn't expect at all.

I quickly tried this (http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/13743) also, but since I've

the extension in the IDoc it gives me some error.

In the development system(PI7.3), the abap code gives me correct output for the message type "ORDERS" but for the message type "ORDCHG" it is producing the output file without qualifer

In Quality system, for both the message type it is producing the output file without the qualifier. Both ORDERS and ORDCHG are working without any issue in production(PI7.0).

Any guidance will be very helpful.

Thanks,

raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

According to Li, the author of the blog you should be able to use this for custom IDocs.

I am assuming this should ideally work for enhanced one too.

Former Member
0 Kudos

After the upgrade now PI7.3 we need to have the RCVPOR value in the port idx2. Now I get the IDOC with the qualifier(i.e, E2EDKA1003, earlier i was getting E2EDKA1) Thanks Vijay for replying.