Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference of dates in APO and ECC process order

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are converting the planned orders created in APO to process orders in ECC and for some same process orders we are having different start and end dates in ECC and APO.But these orders are not jammed in queue also. Could you please let me know what could be the reason and how to fix the same.

Thanks,

Prash

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prash,

There can be many reasons. Start with https://service.sap.com/sap/support/notes/333386 ; also read the related notes contained within this note.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for the link.

But its happening for only some orders in a product which already started in past and is still going on and the start and end date of these orders seems to be different in APO and ECC.

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prash,

Yes, this is common. This situation is covered in the Notes previously mentioned.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member691361
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that context should we need to implement the note 0392414 as mentioned in the link or can we make the changes in the standard settings as to make these error orders in sync.

Prash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prash,

I couldn't possibly answer that question, since I have no access to your system, nor do I know what items you have already eliminated as problems.

In most companies, the first step is to ensure that all Master data is correct and consistent, in both systems, and that all configuration settings in both systems are compliant with your business requirements. The notes mentioned give you plenty of tips as to how to perform these tasks. Next, all enhancements must be checked, to ensure that custom code is not preventing you from achieving your business requirements. The next step would be to research if there are any unapplied notes that might be beneficial.

I generally do not apply notes unless I am sure that, based upon my research, the note will benefit. If there is any question, I first raise a message with SAP.

Best Regards,

DB49

former_member209769
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Prashanth,

When order goes back to R/3, dates would again get calculated as per the master data that you maintain in R/3 e.g. Routing, GR time, etc etc.

DB49 already gave you some good info. And I can confirm that we had also faced date issues where master data was different between APO and R/3.

First check all the relevant master data between APO and R/3. That should be same in order to avoid date issues. Once this check is fine, then dig further as per the expert advice already available to you.

Thanks - Pawan