cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEARCHUI with Relationship, change fields in detailview

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are using the SRM-MDM catalog in the SRM-SUS to select product/services from the MDM-catalog. Therefore we've defined relationship (type BOM) between different products. In the datamanager and the SearchUiI everthing is fine except the representation of the product with the relationship. When we select the master product we get a list of all related products in a panel with a tableview.

Is there a way to change the fields or the field sequence in this tableview ike the for all other tableview of the SEARCHUI. ( Positionlist, Shoppingcard eg)

Bernd

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You have to use the MDM UI configurater to customize the UI looks i,e which fields appear and in which order.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes that's correct you can customize the tableviews in the UI-configurator for "Positionlist", "Positiondetail", "Compare" and so on. Except the one you get by selecting a masterproduct with relationshsips in the SearchUI.

The tableview of the relationship products is not in the list of the available tableview and can't be selected. therefore it looks like it's not possible to customize this tableview. That's strange and the reason why I am asking if there is another way of how to customize this tableview.

Actually ithe following fields are fix in the tableview:

- Amount

- [Icon]

- Shorttext

- Vendor

- Vendor product id

Bernd

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is the old place we can change the UI for MDM, hence if you need some thing more than standard you will have to do custom development to suit your needs.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

yes was also my feeling. But as fas as I know the SearchUI is a Java-WD and the sourcecode is not availabe. Any idea where to get sourcecode ?

Bernd