cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

settlement issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When i run the settlement for a wbs through cj88 by mentioning wbs,settl.period and fiscal year, an error arises that the wbs is either settled or there are no costs in it. I have mentioned a settl.rule for the wbs to a gl account,and cji3 report does show 15190/-as actual costs on it.GR/IR process is completed for the purch.orders on that wbs. Please provide help on this issue.

Supriya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the CJI3 report to find out if the WBS has been settled. In the same report you can also check if there are any actual costs posted on the WBS. You can also check CJIC or CJID to see the Settlement line items.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear.Gokul/ Sumanth,

Thanx for your replies.As mentioned,i have checked cji3 report and the wbs has actual costs posted on it and total values are same as costs, i mean wbs is not settled .Also, the structure has no networks or activites within it.

Please provide alternate solution

Supriya.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you checked the Period you are entering is correct at time of CJ88

Regards,

Nitin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

In CJI3, change your layout to call column "Business transaction" and check for value "KOAO" gainst referenced WBS element.

You can confirm that whether settlement has taken place or not by double clicking the line which open settlemnet docs screen. Now click on buttons "Sender" and "receiver" so that it will let you know the details.

Regards,

PSR

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In CJI3 report check the period based on posting date. Make sure you are running settlement for same or greater period.

Regards

Shrikant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If in case your WBS has NWA and Activity, tick the 'with orders' option in CJ88, cross check the period and then try settling the WBS. If the WBS is already settled, u would the message that u mentioned, hence check the CJI3 report to confirm the same.

Regards,

Sumanth