cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Async/ Sync without BPM where Async channels are different.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I've created a couple of async/ sync bridges without BPM for File to Web Service to File and for JMS to Web Service to JMS.

Is it possible to use two different types of asynchronous communication channels when creating an async/ sync bridge? I've tried to create a File to Web Service to JMS queue, but it fails with the following error appearing on the File communication channel.

Error: com.sap.aii.af.service.cpa.impl.exception.CPAObjectKeyException: Value of key must not be null: ObjectId

All the best,

John

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've just reconfirmed, it works as a simple Async.

If I switch the ResponseOnewayBean receiverChannel to post to a File channel it works; it fails when posting to JMS. I get a similar error if I switch the JMS sender to send the response to a File Receiver.

All the best,

John

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looking at the way it functions I am assuming that the adapter types should be the same. But cant find any documentation to confirm that

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi John,

Actually the fact that you get this error in the sender file CC makes me think is it purely related to the communication channel configuration. Try to make sure if your scenario works without the additional RequestResponseBean in the receiver (so as a simple Async scenario). When you have that one working, try to add the RequestResponseBean.

Hope this helps,

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

AFAIK it wont be possible without BPM (but let c what others have to say)

but certainly u can achieve ur req using BPM

receive(file) -> syncsend(webservice) -> send(JMS)