cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recieving Material corresponding to Reservation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I have assigned a stock material to an Activity in CJ20N, and system has created a reservation automatically as desired.

Now i want to do goods Reciept against this Reservation via MIGO, but when i enter this reservation no in MIGO i am getting am error "this doc does not contain any selectable items"

Can someone explain me the steps to be followed to procure material after reservation is created on a activity?

Thanks in Advance.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to run MRP. This will either create a planned order or a purchase requisition depending on the availability of the material in stock. Then you need to convert this Planned order or PR to a production order or a PO respectively. Assuming that the material is not in stock and you convert the PR to PO you can then run MIGO to complete the process.

Refer SAP help to understand more on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for the soswift response.

But if the material is available in stock, then system should allow me to go GOODS RECIEPT for this Reservation? Right? But i am getting message "no selectable items..."

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can not do GR against reservation but only with reference to PO or without PO.

Goods Issue will happen against reservation. Reservation will always demand goods issue not goods reciept.

thank you

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good issue will happen and not goods receipt as pointed out by Mahendra.

Regards,

PSR

Answers (0)