cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation Task

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

how is it possible to know when a task was confirmed or the real time that a task has finishee if the person has able to put any time at "enter network confirmation: actual data". For example: the end time of a task was 02 February but only today (22 February) the task was confirmed, and the user confirm the end actual like 02 February. I can not see a transaction that show tha real time that the user has confirmed (22 February).

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

By default system allows to post confirmation on past dates as actual dates. It is quite possible that in real time I finished task yesterday but I put in the system same information today as system was not available or if there is no real time confirmation.

However you can always retrive information by 'posting date' to see the date on which information is entered by user.

Also if you do not want to allow user to put actual date which is 15 days/20 days past today, you can restrict same with some validation rules using enhancements.

I hope it solves your doubt.

Regards,

Mahendra

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have found the "posting date" in CN48N transaction.

Thank you very much Mahendra!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am not sure you can see earliest finish date and actual confirmation date in stard report. But, you can see the final confirmation date of an activity in CN48N.

In CN48N, column "CN" value showing as 100 and column "Actual finish date" display on which date it was finally confirmed.

Regards,

PSR