cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have enabled static credit limit with oldest open item days as 3 and it is working fine, but in our scenario customer clearing is not in practice and the order is getting generated with block. So I want to use the User 1 [credit check for customer reserve 1]. Any body having idea, how to use this check and how it will be configured, please give your valuable guidance and help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls check the customer reserve checkbox.The logic can be written in RVKREFZ1(if usr resever 1 is checked).Check RVKRED01 for further reference.(you need to have an object key to write in here.)

If you need a specific requirement to be met for your credit check.(doesnt look like in your case but this might help you as well)

Go to T code VOFM.Requirements-->Credit Checks.You can create your requirement routine here and include the code logic here.

Let me know of you require any further clarifications

Regards

former_member209761
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Can you please explain what is your business requirement?

Thanks & Regards,

Hegal K Charles

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think its like reserve field , which is not being used by SAP and its for the user to define and configure this field as per their unique requirements.

Table T691F ( Table of Automatic credit controls ) will be updated if this user field is activated.

Would like to ask one question : Why clearing is not being done ?

Regards

Rajesh