SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error : The budget amount is not sufficient for release (FMKU083)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I got this error message when I execute FMMPRELE (release budget) :

The budget amount is not sufficient for release

Message no. FMKU083

Diagnosis

The Eligible released budget is greater than the Eligible consumable budget for FM account assignment 10100/6120010.

Please note that the absolute value of the amount is specified. Even if the actual amount is negative, the comparison will always be made with the positive value.

+Total released budget = Release Budget to be posted by the current document + Release Budget already in the Database.+

+Total budget = Budget to be posted by the current document + Budget already in the Database.+

(Absolute) Total Eligible released budget = 1.250.000

(Absolute) Total Eligible consumable budget = 0

I've already applied SAP Note 1328037, but it hasn't been solved.

Please advice to solve this..

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

joseluis_basalo
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these if these notes are already applied in your system.

1616258 Release: no error if we decrease budget amount in a doc

1328037 FMMPRELE: error FMKU083

1303949 FMMPRELE: Autocorrection does not work with 'Add data'

1026458 FMMPRELE: release based on the calculation of period

1092634 Budget Release: error FMKU 083

I hope help,

Regards,

Jose Luis

former_member184992
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In case the correction notes will not resolve your issue you can try the following.

The long text of the error message shows the FM account assignment responsible for the errror message (10100/6120010).

You can run report FMB_B01 using these account assignments. You will get:

Total B1: (budget)

Total R1: (released budget)

So, B1 < R1

In FMKU083, the amounts given are considering the entered amount in FMBB as well.

If you want to have unreleased budget again, then you should create new budget entry of value type B1 which will increase the budget (Process ENTER or SUPPLEMENT for example). Then if you increase B1, B1 - R1 > 0 you have unreleased budget again.

I hope the explanation above clarifies why error message FMKU083 happens and how to overcome it.

Best Regards,

Vanessa.