cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update Business Partner Master Data for Incident Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi fellow SAP-ians,

I have two questions that I need to ask in relation to Incident Management SOLMAN 7.1:

1) Can Business Partner (BP) master data be mass updated via a catt script? (recording of transaction BP)

2) What BP roles can I use if i need to capture profit center, cost center and department info for each BP and to be able to display those info from Incident Management (CRM Web UI)?

Thanks in advance. Your swift response is highly appreciated.

B.Regards,

Khairul

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if this is working or post your issue.

Regards

Rishav

0 Kudos

Hi,

This does not update the cost centre in the user created in the Solution Manager system. Where would the profit centre, cost centre and department be in the business partner created in Solution Manager?

Rikus

rishav54
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

PFB

Regards

Rishav

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

myself bothering with the same kind of issue, and keen to know the solution. appreciate any hint for the long pending ticket.

reg,

SA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check below file for Business and Authorization roles:

https://service.sap.com/~sapidb/011000358700000409432011E

Thanks,

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

I appreciate your quick response. I went over the document that you've mentioned. However, nothing in there seemed to help.

Just FYI, i need to create/change approx. 25,000 Business Partners in SOLMAN 7.1 by 1)creating system users in SOLMAN and 2) execute report AI_SDK_USER_BP_GEN to generate/update BP IDs accordingly.

My question was, lets say if i needed to enter profit center, cost center and division info into each BP. In what BP role and fields, besides the standard BUP001 (Contact Person) & BUP003 (Employee), that I can use to enter those type of information?

For example, profit center - 88KUL186; cost center - 88KUL186; division - KLIA.

Thanks in advance.