cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forward and Reverse Pricing Calculations in the Same Pricing procedure

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have a requirement where the Pricing has to set up to do the forward as reverse calculations in the same pricing procedure,For example:

There is :

PR00-Base Price

Less

K004:Discount(%)

will give

ZN00:Net Price

Less Cost

EK02

will give the Profit Margin-ZMAR

Forward calculation is possible as per SAP standard but the requirement is also to do reverse calculation such as

By entering Profit Margin-,The system should do a backward(Reverse calculation) and arrive on the Net price from the Net Price(ZN00) it should calculate the Duscount automatically.

Your inputs on this would be most helpful.

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Roshan,

Go to T-Code V/06 & open any Condition Type.

Under Claculation Type there is one option - H - Percentage included.

This is used for Reverse Calculations.

Try it in your Development server & let know further queries.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jignesh,

Thank you,I would like to know more as to how this percentage included H Calculation type can be used in the Forward and Reverse calculation using the exampe I mention above:

PR00-Base Price

Less Total discounts

K004-Line discount(p

HA00-Header discount

Total Discounts

ZN00-Net Price(Value)

Less Cost

EK02-Cost

ZMAR-Profit margin(Percentage)

ZTAR-Target Profit margin

The requirement is to initially arrive at profit margin through Forward calculations as in Standard,If Profit margin(ZMAR) is much more than the target/budget Profit the calculated profit margin(ZMAR) would be changed manually,This new value of ZMAR should calculate Net Price(ZN00) using reverse calculation and in turn claculate the Line discount(K004),I would be of great help if you elaborate more the application of percentage included conditio(Calculation type-H) through the above example.

Thanks and Regards

Mohammed Roshan

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Friend,

Your requirement is not possible in SAP Standard Pricing settings & you will have to take help of ABAP & define new Routines (T-Code VOFM) & assign the same in Requirement & Alternative formula for condition base value Column at various conditions types.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member188027
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi,

In Sale Order / Billing, in normal circumstances, tax will be calculated on the base price. On the other hand, if you want the system to reverse calculate, you can achieve the same.

In normal circumstances, system will calculate as follows:-,

you maintained the PR00 of a material as Rs 200.00

and Discount Rs. 25.00

-

Net Value Rs.175.00

-

If you want to reverse calculate which means your invoice value itself should be Rs.200.00 which is inclusive of Discount. Then your Discount condition type (or in case there is tax, any tax condition type - MWST / UTXJ) have the Calculation Type as u201CHu201D

With the above settings, your actual PR00 value would be 225.00 only, though you maintained Rs.200.00 for PR00.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please dont copy paste from internal communications which you received. You know what you had done which is not fair on your part and I know from where you got. Give suggestion on your own.

G. Lakshmipathi