cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM Sales Return Process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

In sales return scenario i am using inspection type 05 inspection lot is getting generated,everything is working fine but QALS table is not getting updated with sales order no(Return Sales order) and delivery no due to which SO no and Delivery no is not getting populated in QA32 screen when u select the display layout there with sales order no and delivery.

Kindly give ur expert comments to resolve this.

WIth Regards.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member553099
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use 653 Movement Type (GD Returns Unrestricted) for 05 Inspection type so that inspection lot will get generated and also Return sale order of movement type 653 will get updated in QALS Table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

dear use 655 and activate 05 against delivery type, this will process ur sales return directly to QI stock. and ur QALS table also updated with sales oder and delivery number.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am sure if you use 06 inspection type and follow std procedure of creating a Sales return against std 'Return order type(RE)' system will update values of sales oder and delivery number in QALS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru,

I am using 655 Mvt. Type fro Return sales order, inspection lot is getting created but sales order number and delivery number is not getting populated in QALS Table.

With Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check below path,

SPRO --> Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Inspection at Shipping --> Assign Inspection Lot Origin to Delivery Type

Have you maintain it properly ?

and also check that Quality Management --> Quality Inspection --> Inspection Lot Creation --> Inspection for Goods Movements --> Movement Type/Update Control/Inspection Lot Origin --> Mov Type : 655, Movement Indicator : L, Consumption Posting : E

-Sandip

Edited by: Sandipsinh Shaktavat on Mar 6, 2012 6:13 AM

former_member184536
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi

Please have a look at this thread

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=2139431&tstart=0

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Every thing is maintained there as mentioned in you link Mvt. Type 655 is maintained and i am using Inspection type 05 on the materials for Sales return,but still sales order number and delivery is not getting populated in QALS Table.

Kindly provide your valuable input to resolve the issue.

With Regards.

anup_patil3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I don't know how to explain... But as per my undestanding, you will NOT have link of Return Sales Order / Delivery with Inspection Lot in case of Inspection Type-05.

Insp Type-05 is similar to type-89 in which there will not be any linkage of successor/predecessor docs to inspection lot.

One of reason could be 'Dynamic Modification Criterion' which we assign to Inspectio Lot Origin in SPRO.

Like 01 has 005 (Material, Vendor) & 06 has 002 (Material, Customer), whereas 05 & 89 has 001 (Material).

Again, it's a best practice to use Inspection Lot Origin-06 in case of Customer Returns.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Anup

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ,this is what ahhpens if you are using 05 instead of 06.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sujit,

What can be done in that case to get sales order no and delivery no.

WIth Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is possible if you use 655 mvt with inspection type 05.

Regards

Devaraj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pls explain the return process, by wich mvmt type you are recieving the stock? Is it 651 & then tr. posting by 457? OR 655 directly?

Thanks

Sachin

Edited by: Sachin Upare on Feb 23, 2012 3:28 PM