cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error when creating a configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am trying to follow the tutorial on WDA V - component and application configuration, but stuck at the point when I have to create application configuration and corresponding component configuration.

I received this error at the portal:

The following error text was processed in the system XXX: Screen output without connection to user.

How do I workaround this problem?

Rgds

Rus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (9)

Answers (9)

Former Member
0 Kudos

@Thomas: Even if I set breakpoint at TADIR_OBJECT_CHECK, I am not able to reach the debugger. Because the tutorial lead us to the web portal, and then the error message just displayed, without directing us to ABAP debugger.

@Surja: The case sensitive is observed. Still no luck

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Thomas

I managed to set the external breakpoint, and pointed to ABAP debugger screen.

It exited at PERFORM READ_USER.

And as you mentioned, it's correct that there is no Acess Key provided (it's blank).

How do I enter the access key here?

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

You can't enter the access key from here. The dialogs aren't designed for Web Dynpro. If it is the modification access key, then you need to use a proper namespace for your object so as not to collide with the SAP namespace. If it is the developer access key, then logon with this user into SE80 and create some objects in order to get the access key dialog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

I think it's the object access key that is needed.

I'm trying to find a way to enter this into the table ADIRACCESS.

Any clue?

Rus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj

Thks for your advice.

I tried it out, taking the code from Ctrl+F7, but after changing the code, still have the same error.

Rgds

Rus

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Are you certain that the names are exactly the same as mentioned here:

node_nav_params = wd_context->get_child_node( 'NAV_PARAMS' ).

node_nav_params->get_attribute( exporting name = 'navto_noflightsview' importing value = b_navto_noflights ).

Please check these highlighted names, these are case sensitive.

Thanks.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Dear Surja, I don't know why you are insisting there is a problem with the code somewhere. The short dump details clearly point to a different problem. I believe you are leading this person on a wild goose chase. Your proposed solution has nothing to do with the problem as it is detailed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts

@Thomas: The configuration name I used is ZAC_00_SHOW_NOFLIGHT. Didn't use anything of standard program

@Suraj: I don't really understand your steps. Can you explain?

Application toolbar at the portal? I don't see any.

Rgds

Rusyinni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The tutorial you are doing is a web dynpro tutorial right!!! So you have to copy a certain piece of code which I suppose is as follows:

* get element via lead selection
 Elem_Flight_List = Node_Flight_List->get_Element( ). 
data: node_nav_params type ref to if_wd_context_node, 
b_navto_noflights type wdy_boolean. 
node_nav_params = wd_context->get_child_node( 'NAV_PARAMS' ). 
node_nav_params->get_attribute( exporting name = 'navto_noflightsview' importing value = b_navto_noflights ). 
* @TODO handle not set lead selection
if ( Elem_Flight_List is initial and b_navto_noflights = abap_true ). 
wd_This->Fire_No_Flights_Found_Plg( ).
 endif.

you copy this in the method tab!! S instead of copying , PRESS (Ctrl+F7) which is the web dynpro wizard.

Click on read context. node/attribute, enter the name of the node. Automatic code generation is done.

Try this, manipulate the code for your purpose.

I think it should work

Thanks and regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To add to that please check the exporting parameters and i suppose they are case sensitive , so please copy the exact name.

Thanks

Edited by: Suraj Ravindran Nair on Feb 24, 2012 5:22 AM

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

>@Thomas: The configuration name I used is ZAC_00_SHOW_NOFLIGHT. Didn't use anything of standard program

You wouldn't be working on an SAP internal system where Z objects aren't allowed, would you? Is your component also in the customer name range?

I would suggest setting a debug point in TADIR_OBJECT_CHECK and seeing exactly what condition is triggering the error screen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This error "Screen output without connection to user. " sometimes occurs if the connection is not proper i.e If you copy pasted the code from the tutorial.

Use the web dynpro code wizard (Ctrl+F7) in the applicationtool bar for generating the required code mentioned in the tutorial.

Hope this is usefull

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was trying out ABAP Web Dynpro tutorial.

So the object is in Web Dynpro comp. / Intf.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

Try creating a class or normal program just to be sure.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I tried creating class or program, no prompting for development key already.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I checked the only screen triggered from this function module and it is the modification registration key dialog. So it isn't your developer key. However it appears you are trying to use a name for your configuration which is in the SAP name range and it therefore wants you to provide a modification access key. Please use object names in your customer name range.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thomas

Here's the error stack:

Active Calls/Events

No. Ty. Program Include Line

Name

20 EVENT SAPLSKEY ??? 0

SYSTEM-EXIT

19 FUNCTION SAPLSKEY LSKEYU07 30

TADIR_OBJECT_CHECK

18 FUNCTION SAPLSKEY LSKEYU08 46

CHECK_ACCESS_KEYS

17 METHOD CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CM02T 71

CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=>CHECK_TROBJ_BEFORE_EDIT

16 METHOD CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CP CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=====CM002 211

CL_WD_CONFIGURATION_MODEL=>FILL_APPL_CONFIG_CONTEXT

15 METHOD /1BCWDY/A1DSGTBP11YFJFYI8B2F==CP /1BCWDY/B_A1DSKE1VQXILBU7V70IK 2379

CL_COMPONENTCONTROLLER_CTR=>UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE

Web Dynpro Component WD_CONFIGURATION_EDITOR

Web Dynpro Controller COMPONENTCONTROLLER

14 METHOD /1BCWDY/A1DSGTBP11YFJFYI8B2F==CP /1BCWDY/B_A1DSKE1VQXILBU7V70IK 416

CLF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER_CTR=>IF_COMPONENTCONTROLLER~UPDATE_APPLICATION_TREE

Web Dynpro Controller COMPONENTCONTROLLER

13 METHOD /1BCWDY/A1DSGTBP11YFJFYI8B2F==CP /1BCWDY/B_A1DSKE1VT8DKLSUPEAPD 2042

CL_CONTROL_VIEW_CTR=>ONACTIONACTION

Web Dynpro Controller CONTROL_VIEW

12 METHOD /1BCWDY/A1DSGTBP11YFJFYI8B2F==CP /1BCWDY/B_A1DSKE1VT8DKLSUPEAPD 708

CLF_CONTROL_VIEW_CTR=>ONACTIONACTION

11 METHOD /1BCWDY/A1DSGTBP11YFJFYI8B2F==CP /1BCWDY/B_A1DSKE1VT8DKLSUPEAPD 608

CLF_CONTROL_VIEW_CTR=>IF_WDR_VIEW_DELEGATE~WD_INVOKE_EVENT_HANDLER

10 METHOD CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CP CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW========CM005 3

CL_WDR_DELEGATING_VIEW=>INVOKE_EVENTHANDLER

9 METHOD CL_WDR_ACTION=================CP CL_WDR_ACTION=================CM00A 38

CL_WDR_ACTION=>IF_WDR_ACTION~FIRE

8 METHOD CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CM009 52

CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=>DO_HANDLE_ACTION_EVENT

7 METHOD CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CP CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=====CM002 62

CL_WDR_WINDOW_PHASE_MODEL=>PROCESS_REQUEST

6 METHOD CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CP CL_WDR_WINDOW=================CM00V 9

CL_WDR_WINDOW=>PROCESS_REQUEST

5 METHOD CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CM00I 94

CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK=>EXECUTE

4 METHOD CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CP CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK==============CM00J 69

CL_WDR_MAIN_TASK=>IF_HTTP_EXTENSION~HANDLE_REQUEST

3 METHOD CL_HTTP_SERVER================CP CL_HTTP_SERVER================CM017 366

CL_HTTP_SERVER=>EXECUTE_REQUEST_FROM_MEMORY

2 FUNCTION SAPLHTTP_RUNTIME LHTTP_RUNTIMEU02 946

HTTP_DISPATCH_REQUEST

1 MODULE (PBO) SAPMHTTP SAPMHTTP 13

%_HTTP_START

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That dump would seem to indicate you don't have a developer's key. Notice that it is produced from SAPLSKEY - License Key check after a TADIR_OBJECT_KEY. That's either your system license key being invalid or your developer key being invalid.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

What other types of development objects did you try to create? Are you sure it was this system you created them in?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

@ Sri: How do I cal another screenshow?

@ Thomas: I have got developer key registered and entered. I'm able to create other development objects, but still have this error.

Pls advise

Rgds

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

That's the only situation I know of that produces this error. Look at your short dump in ST22 and in particular the call section to see where in the call stack you where. The names of the objects/methods called could lend some light on what is triggering this error. Cut and paste this section of the dump here and we can have a look and see if anything is recognizable.

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

My guess in this situation is that you don't have a registered developer key. The dialog to ask for a developer key comes deep from within the transport framework and is SAPGUI specific. Try creating a simple class from SE80 and you should get the dev key dialog there. Once you register your key with the system you won't get this error in the configuration creation any longer.

former_member199125
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

generally this error will occur when your program output tries to call a screen or pops up a screen.

in webdynpro calling screensw not possible

regards

Srinivas