cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional Area missing for two accounting documents.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We had some posting happended in 29/12/2011 (Value of work done Accrual for month 12). now user find that only for two documents functional area was missed. due to this they are not able to crack correct report in BW.

these posting were updated via job. now users requesting me to correct this functional area.

functional area is maintained in WBS element.at the time of posting we maintains network in the posting. based on network functional area will be picked up from WBS element.

could any one help me out how to correct this posting by maintaining functional area.

thanks in advance

srinivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was just able to remember the program name. Its RKAKALX3. You might have to do some R&D before you actually start working towards a resolution for the issue.

You can also refer the thread below for some more guidance,

http://forums.sdn.sap.com/thread.jspa?threadID=1154084

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Many thanks for your reply. i have gone through the link you have provided. they says we need to apply SAP Note for this changes.

If you remember could you please provide me the steps to be followed?

Thanks

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Some time back i had got a similar issue and we had raised it with SAP. They had suggested us to use a program to update the missing functional area. I dont remember the program name now. As far as i remember it was a cumbersome process when i had to resolve the issue. In your case i dont think it will be too cumbersome as you have got only 2 accounting documents to be rectified.

I would suggest you to google and try to find out the program name.Meanwhile if i am able to get it i will post it here.