cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit-Follow Up posting and Re-Posting of already posted figures.!

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need you to advise on the following, if you can:

All of sudden in an open service contracts i started getting credit following up postings and repostings of all posted items even there is no change made anywhere in the contract either in term, object, Posting parameters or conditions etc.

The more confusing area is in RERAPP and REISCDCF it is showing the correct posting figures but in actual contract condition simulation, it is showing the above stated problem.

Just FYI, I have have posted successfully the last month due amount but immediatly it has given a credit follow-up posting and resposting of the same figure. It seems it is not actually happening due to any operational issue. Possibly something to do with configuration?

Looking forward for your resopnse..!

Thanks.

Edited by: m.ansari on Feb 23, 2012 9:01 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Some times it happens, it is very difficult to say the reason.

regenerate the cash flow using tcode RECDCGOL, use force regeneration check box.

rgds,

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You for your quick response..!

But unfortunately i tried already to Re-Generate the cash flows but in vain. Is there anyother way?

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I saw that you have raised this question twice. So I am adding my answer here too. The other threat will be closed.

Could you please check the update records for the contract to verify if there were any changes on the contract master data though that might lead to differences in cashflow calculation.

An other reason might be that customizing settings were changed in the meantime.

If this does not help please check the follow-up items in the cashflow in detail to find out which fields have changed and are causing the follow-up items generation.

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Mr. Franz!

i have checked all the fields in contract. As i mentioned that i have done the latest posting to see if it will happen with that amount as well. Yes it happens even if there is no change made in any of the field of contract.

This happened only in 3rd week of Feb-2012 when we noticed this problem. Earlier than that, everything was fine.! This problem is affecting all previous postings in service contracts.

No customising or configuration change is done during last 2 weeks.

Looking forward for your kind assistance.

Thanks.

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

were any SAP notes implemented or support package upgrades performed in the last time?

Which support package for EA-APPL are you running at the moment?

Regards, Franz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response.!

I will check this with my seniors and will let you know about the same.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks All..!! it is resolved now.

Actually there was nothing wrong with the operational issues but during one of the change request processing, there was a change made in tax exemption indicator and that was the only reason it was giving planned postings in simulation as to Credit follow up and Re-posting of all the way back to first posting done in contract.

Just a doubt. I noticed one thing in this problem. Why the due date was changing on daily bases??

Thanks and all of you guys are very helpful.!

franz_posch
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

the due date for follow-up postings is determined as defined in customizing for the due date correction rule that is used in the contract rhythm term for the affected condition.

Hope this information is helpful.

Regards, Franz