cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Item "With Free Description" in shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

We have the following requirement in SRM 7.0.

During creation of a Shopping cart, we use "Add Item with Free description" to add a new item

When we click "Add Item with Free description" a pop up appears, and in this pop we needs to be updated with a new field called Supplier Product Number which is already available as a standard field in Item Data Tab of shopping cart when we click on Details button.

Requirement is that, customer wants to enter this Supplier Product Number in this pop up screen along with item details, rather than entering it at item data tab. Could anybody suggest me the steps how to achieve this and also once the Supplier Product Number is entered in the Add Item with free description Pop up screen, it need to be synced and should appear in Item Data tab of shopping cart.

Regards,

Venkat

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have taken care the requirement with one our client,

Pls. find the steps require to enhance the Free text screen pop up( describe requirement).

1. Go to SE80 - Open WD Component /SAPSRM/WDC_DODC_SC_I_DES View: V_SC_DOFC_I_DESCRIBE

2. Create a new enhancement

3. Add the field lable Supplier Partner Product and Input field Supplier_prod.

4. Go to context the field if the field /SAPSRM/S_CLL_WD_SC_I_BD-PARTNER_PROD is not in the context field then added it by right clicking on the ITEM_NOTE and then selecting Create Using the Wizard.

5. Go to layout Field Supplier_Prod and map the property value of the field with the above context field.

Mapping to Item Basic Data will happen automatically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surender... for your valuable inputs

Regards,

Venkat