Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales Order Created with one SH and want to change SH before delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Experts,

I need your confirmation on this.

today our Business is following a concept of Multiple SH.

description:

while creating a sales order the SP and SH are same.

at the time of delivery we might have a chance to change the SH here all the addational SH will be assigned to original SP.

so for changing SH we will go once again to VA02 and change the SH, but at the time when we created a sales order SP and SH are same and they have attracted VAT @ 14 %.

when you are changing only SH, then if VAT is applicable then every thing is ok i can proceed by changing the SH and creating condition record and relevant taxes will trigger there in sales order first and then in billing next.

if CST 2% is applicable for the new changed SH then its an issue to me.

I want your valuable sugggestions experts

balajia

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Forget to mention, if any partial delivery is made against a particular line item and again if you generate delivery and billing for the same line item, then in that case, even if you change SH at header level, it will not get updated at item level, since if you see in partner function tab, the SH code will also be in grey.

So considering all these, there is more chance of users committing errors by generating billing document with wrong tax component, please convince the client that this is not the best practice.

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
relevant taxes will trigger there in sales order first and then in billing next

Once any subsequent document is generated for a sale order, then even if you change the SH, tax will not be redetermined in sale order, since it will become grey. Of course, the revised tax structure will flow to your billing which is subject to your copy control in VTFL where if you maintain "G" for the field Pricing Type.

if CST 2% is applicable for the new changed SH then its an issue to me

The above explanation holds good for this also.

Needless to mention, in such circumstances, I prefer to have sale orders based on SH so that such manual intervention can be avoided.

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JM,

its evident that basing on SH everything is determined.

i am expecting solution from you

balajia

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Whenever you change critical elements in Sales Order like Ship to Party, Plant, etc, system will sutomatically re-determine Taxes.

Thus if Condition Records are maintained for Vat & CST, I guess in your case VAT or CST will be retermined & relevant Tax will be appllied automatically.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta