cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assign Network Type to Plant

Former Member

Hi,

I want to check Assign Network Type to a new plkant using transaction OPUV, but when i try to assign a Plant 123 to Activity Type PS01, i get an error message "An entry already exists with the same key".

But when i check there is no Entry of this Plant 123 in OPUV, i am not understanding when there is no entry why is system not allowing me to add this Plant/Activity Combination?

Thank you.

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPUV you maintain Plant and Network Type combination and not the Plant and Activity Type combination. Please check once again. Click on position button below and enter the plant 123. This will list all the entries for the plant and you can then check whether inde

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

In OPUV you maintain Plant and Network Type combination and not the Plant and Activity Type combination. Please check once again. Click on position button below and enter the plant 123. This will list all the entries for the plant and you can then check whether the entry actually eixsts.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

Thanks for the quick reply, i checked this multiple times, but there is no 123 entry in this table.

I think this NWP type can also be assigned to Plant somewhere in MM/PM which is causing this issue?

Warm Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gokul,

I am still not able to add this Plant/Order type combination on OPUV and getting the same error?

I am almost sure that this combination is maintaintained somewhere else (in some other module).

Can someone help me resolve this.

Regards,

Jatinder

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure what you mean by some where else assigned. I guess you must be looking for assigning the Activity type in Work Center. This work center is assigned with Plant. If so please go ahead and assign Activity Type in Work Center.

Regards,

PSR

Edited by: PSR on Feb 23, 2012 3:39 PM