cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DMR

0 Kudos

Hi All

Scenario is:

We would like to have some of the characteristics inspected everytime and skip some of the characteristics. Is there a way to set up the plan so some characteristics are skipped and some inspected. I know the first step is to select the "DMR @ Characteristic level" in plan header. What should be my next step/steps?

regards/rohit

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. select the "DMR @ Characteristic level" in plan header.

2. go to characteristics screen, select the char which u want to skip- u will find 1 modification rule column add the DMR there. similarly repeat this for remaining char which u want to skip.

3. create inspection lot and check.

0 Kudos

hi yogini thanks for your reply

My exact requirement is for evry 5th lot i want complete inspection with all characteristics and for the remaining lots require a minimum inspection with few characteristics, I have same plan for material.

Can you please specify steps Involved to create DMR for this requirement.

regards/rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

First u define the DMR rule via QDR1 for lot level and set the rejection as 1 and acceptance of lot as 5 and than assign DMR in ur plan header and then go as per the previous post for MIC level.

ur both skipping of lots and MIC will be there

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Start ur DMR with Skip (4 skip)

1 inspection

in inspection plan maintain dmr at characteristics level.

1. select the "DMR @ Characteristic level" in plan header.

2. go to characteristics screen, select the char which u want to skip- u will find 1 modification rule column add the DMR there. similarly repeat this for remaining char which u want to skip.

first 4 lot's characteristics will be skipped. the 5 th lot characteritics will com ein inspection.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi you can go as pe guru but the problem comes if any particular char is rejected.. Then the status of this parameter will behave differently than others and your requirement for doing a inspection of all chars after everylot ll not be satisfied.

either you do it at lot level or you create dmr at char level but check based on that.

Regards,

Smruti