cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Schedule Lines

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

My client is using the STO scenario with in same company code with different plants like after creating purchase order they will create sales order and delivery and billing and now during delivery we are geting error like NO SCHEDULE LINES DUE FOR DELIVERY and i checked in sales order by va02 in availability check the confirmed quantity is coming zero but stock is showing 200 for that particular material can any one help me pleaase

This is an urgent issue.............

Regards

D.Sunil Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First of all, I dont understand why after creating PO, again sale order is being created which is not necessary. It is enough if delivery is created against the PO. Not sure what process you follow. Nevertheless, ensure that

a) plant is flowing in sale order

b) no safety stock is maintained for that material in material master

c) no delivery is created and saved without doing PGI which you can check in MD04

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks for providing solution i solved the issue.

Regards

Sunil

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sunil,

You can follow as Lakshmipathi suggested, also once you have checked in MD04, you can go to CO06 and unassign the confirmed stock of some other Order/Delivery if any existing in MD04 and you have to do availability check again for current sales order line item.

However I still have a doubt like why you are creating sales order after creating Purchase order, How will the receiving plant take goods receipt (On what reference ??), You can process STOs from T-Code VL10B, which will automatically create a delivery (If Configuration is set).

Regards,

Sridhar