Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during Channel Personalisation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have implemented sourcing 7.0.

We are facing issue at the time of personalisation of "Project List Channel". We are trying to add one column during personlisation. Once we have done that Channel become blank and we are getting below errors(NWA log):-

"Facility=local4;exception=com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ChainedException: The query can not be executed. Contact your system administrator.;stacktrace=com.sap.odp.api.common.exception.ChainedException: The query can not be executed. Contact your system administrator. "

&

"Facility=local4;sessionid=4tAafNU6MyqJ6MxGkCupfkDPp2-lNQFuXdQA_SAP;tenantid=#tenant.wftint#;username=wft1004;exception=java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.odp.comp.query.list.QuerySchemaTable.getTableAlias() of an object loaded from local variable '<1>';stacktrace=java.lang.NullPointerException: while trying to invoke the method com.sap.odp.comp.query.list.QuerySchemaTable.getTableAlias() of an object loaded from local variable '<1>' "

We are facing this issue for a specific user only. Rest users are able to personalise the channel and see the output.

Please let us know your view on the issue.

Regards,

Deepak

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Deepak,

I would check if the user is able to do personalization from the Project List page (Project Management > Projects > My projects) Also, does it happen to all the queries in the project list channel or it for a specific query? I would also check to make sure appropriate security is setup for this user, although this may not be the cause of the error.

Regards,

Vikram

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Thanks a lot for reply.

Please find below comments on your question:-

I would check if the user is able to do personalization from the Project List page (Project Management > Projects > My projects):-Except the one user who is facing error rest of the users are able to personalize.

Also, does it happen to all the queries in the project list channel or it for a specific query?:-we are able to personalize all the query but user can't for that channel.

I would also check to make sure appropriate security is setup for this user, although this may not be the cause of the error.:-This user has all necessary security profile and rights. He was able to personalize other channel.

This problem is for one user only.

Regards,

Deepak

Edited by: Deepak Arora on Feb 24, 2012 9:13 AM