cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock move from 901 to 914 storage type

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I do a GR for MAT A for production order. Material document/TR is generated and the goods are in 901.

I do a GI of MAT A to another production order. Material document/TR is generated and a negative quant is created in 914

Now I want to do move material from 901 to 914 and clear the negative quant.

to do this, which material document should i use for LT06? if I use the GI material document, what will happen to the GR material document? will I have the GR TR always open? how can I avoid this

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The TR that was created when you out the stock in 901 would normally be used to locate the stock in the warehouse via a Transfer Order

If you do noit create a TO from the TR it will stay there but can be marked as complete or deleted (LB02)

You could use the TR to create a TO and move the stock to 914 but then you have the same issue with the TR you created when the stock was received in to 914

The issue is why did you not use the TR to create a TO to locate the stock from 901 and if you do not want to do this you could use OMLR to make the setting against the movement that received the stock in 901 so that a TR is not created

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help.

Let me ask you one last question before i close the thread.

I understand, when I do GR into a wm managed location, system will create a TR and stock will be placed into 901. The reason for creation of TR is to move the material from 901 to some rack..

where in the config can I say, I dont want to create TR?

MANIS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check the below mention setting

SPRO---Logistic execution -- Warehouse management -

inteface ---Inventory management ---Define movement type

LE WM interface to Inventory managemnt

There you can define whether you want a TR against a Movement type or not

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

When you do the GI you will cfreate a TR

This will contain the Material document number and should match the document num ber created when you did the GI

You can set the system in transaction OMLR so that the system automatically calls up LT06 when you save the GI

This means that you can immediately create the TO to move the stock to 914 and remove the negative and it will bring the document number with it automatically and it will remove the TR when the TO is confirmed

I hope that this helps

Frenchy

swathi_rege
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Frenchy, I got that...this way you clear the TR created by GI

what will happen to the TR created by GR in 901.

I want to move the material from 901 to 914