cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not able to release the project

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not able to release the project ,can anyone help to identify the workflow related to this ,which stops me to release.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are you getting any error when you try to release the project? If so, please provide the error message details. Check if there is some User status that is prohibiting the release of the project.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick response.

Yes i am getting the error status not allowed to release. And in WBS User status They set it as Not relesed for PR,PO and release and it is flagged as initialisation. In this condition what to do???

Former Member
0 Kudos

If its a User Status that is prohibiting you from releasing the project please consider reconfiguring the User Status.

If this is the business process being followed at your end it would be better if you could explain it clearly and in detail.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

This is the business process they are following i can't change that and they are realsing the project also.That is why i asked for can we see any workflow is trriggerd for this...?

Former Member
0 Kudos

It seems that you are using user status as Not Released. For this condition , the configuration might have set that Release Not allowed.

Now you will have to set to next available user status available in system.

Menu Path - Edit > Status > User Status > Set.

Thanks,

Nitin

former_member210673
Participant
0 Kudos

Do you see any error message prompt when you try to release?. I had similar issues earlier, but don't recollect what the error messages were.

Presume that: you are selecting the 'Project definition in CJ20N -> Edit -> Status -> Release

Let us know.