cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unzip the file

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to Unzip a file from Folder 1 and place it in Folder2.

Folder 1 has a zip file, which a txt file embedded in it. PI need to unzip the file and place the file in Folder2 with same name.

I have created a Configuration Scenario for this, no IR objects.

I have used PayloadZipBean with ModuleConfiguration as

ParameterName- zipmode and ParamterValue - unzip in my sender file channel and same is used in receiver channel.

For some reason when I see the payload in sender communication channel log, it is automatically converted to XML with some junk values along with the data.

Another issue is although I have checked the Adapter Specific Properties on both the channels, it expects a name on Receiver file channel. So I have given a dummy name there. File got created in Folder2 but with some junk values in XML format.

Any thoughts please.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184681
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try removing the unzipping from the sender CC and leave it only in receiver CC, this might help.

Greg

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank You both.

Greg - your idea worked.

On the other issue looks like I can not use Adapter Specific Properties on both the channels. when I use ASMA File got created in Folder2 but with some junk values in XML format.

Looks like it expects a name on Receiver file channel. So I have given a dummy name there.

Edited by: Vamsi on Feb 23, 2012 6:15 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Just some ideas here...

Maybe try a command line step in the adapter instead of the zip module.

Or perhaps your zip bean is working but you have a character set mismatch.

Is any of your data recognizable?