cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role appearing twice in SOLMAN_WORKCENTER (ChaRM)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When creating a ZDCR I have noticed that "Requestor" appears TWICE in the Workcenter.

I had a look at the ZDCR under partners and the Requestor is there twice. One is ZDCR0001 (our custom Requestor) and the other is SDCR0001 (standard Requestor). Not sure why SDCR0001 is appearing as this isn't linked to ZDCR in the config anywhere.

I can manually delete the SDCR0001 (ZDCR0001 is greyed out which is good). Once manually deleted the issue is resolved. However I don't want people to manually delete this everytime they create a Change Request.

Thanks

Shaun

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not sure why this is happening as SDCR0001 is not linked to any of my config.

In the end I just checked the "Block" checkbox next to SDCR0001 as a workaround and this did the trick.

Cheers

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Not very much sure what are you referring to here.

But based upon the partner function procedure assigned to transaction type you get the list of partner in the ticket

so if you have z transaction type with all partners so you are getting the entire set of partner including z and standard

so decide as per requirement which one you want and then enhance the z partner profile and further assign it to custom transaction type

regards

prakhar

shaun_kitching
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Any ideas?