cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need information SUP workspace

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi SUP experts,

With Mobile sales/Service background I am trying to get into learning about SUP development, roll out etc.

Our Admin has the Sybase Uinwired platform installed for SUP2.1. But I do not see workspace installed. If I want to practice the tutorials etc from the documentation, is there a way for me to get the workspace installed either locally or on server and give it a try? A lower version like Sybase 1.5.2 is fine too.

All I need is a link to download the required sofware and its ok to get a trail version to begin with. This is basically to get going untill the Admin gets the current version up and running..

Any help regarding this is highly apprecaited.

Regards,

Aparna

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

SUP 2.1 comes with 2 installers. SUP2.1 Server installer and SUP2.1SDK installer. From my understanding Workspace should be available with SUPSDK installer.

Regards

Rohith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Rohith for your reply.

Can you please point me to the installer folder name if thats a standard?

I see the folder Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 Runtime Windows x64 64-bit that has setup.exe and otherfolders under it. Is this the same setup to use for the workspace installaion.

Thank you again for your time..

rohith_deraje
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Aparna,

The installer you have is the SUP2.1 runtime installer. "Mobile SDK2.1" has a seperate installer package. It will not be available inside "SUP2.1 Runtime installer" folder. Please get in touch with Sybase if you dont have this installer already.

For installation instructuions, please refer to http://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.dc01698.0210/doc/html/title... >>Installation Guide for Sybase Mobile SDK

Release Bulletinhttp://infocenter.sybase.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sybase.infocenter.pubs.docset-SUP-2.0.0/doc/html/title.html >>Sybase Unwired Platform 2.1 >> Release Bulletin for Sybase Mobile SDK 2.1

Regards

Rohith

Answers (0)