cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLD Error exporting technical system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

While trying to transport our first XI scenario for go-live, we have a error while trying to export a third-party technical system.

The idea is to import the third party development technical/business system in the production SLD as well to setup a transport target for third party production technical/business system that was created directly in the production sld.

We I click export, I do get a page with a link but this link does nothing and there is line with a red exclamation mark.

The sld log shows

#14599166 09/12/2006 14:25:03.402 [SAPEngine_Application_Thread[impl:3]_56] ERROR com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.ExportView: null

Thrown:

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException

at java.util.AbstractCollection.add(AbstractCollection.java:216)

at java.util.AbstractCollection.addAll(AbstractCollection.java:319)

at com.sap.lcr.webui.admin.ImportExportControl.addAssociatorAndReferenceNames(ImportExportControl.java:1244)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.ExportView.getBCSystemExportList(ExportView.java:285)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.ExportView.getExport(ExportView.java:193)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.wdp.InternalExportView.getExport(InternalExportView.java:137)

at com.sap.sld.wd.technicalsystem.wdp.IPrivateExportView$IContextElement.wdGetObject(IPrivateExportView.java:208)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.AttributePointer.getObject(AttributePointer.java:158)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.getAndFormat(DataContainer.java:1092)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.data.DataContainer.getAndFormat(DataContainer.java:1064)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.impl.FileDownload._getData(FileDownload.java:81)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientserver.uielib.standard.uradapter.FileDownloadAdapter.getReference(FileDownloadAdapter.java:291)

at com.sap.tc.ur.renderer.ie6.LinkRenderer.render(LinkRenderer.java:51)

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.clientimpl.html.renderer.uielements.base.RenderManager.render(RenderManager.java:435)

This sounds like a sap problem

Any suggestion for a workaround ?

regards

Dirk

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi...

while transporting....

we should change the technical system configurations based on the new system u are going to transport..

i.e u should change the TS according to the new SYSTEM

then we will be able to transport it properly..

Cheers,

Raghavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavesh,

I'm a bit unclear on what you mean.

thx

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ...

at first U create a technical system in the development system..and that technical system belongs to development system....

and after u tranport this stuff to the production system...the technical system differs...i.e.u should change the technical system according to ur production system....

Cheers,

Raghavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Raghavesh,

The system that plays the same role in the production landscape as the one I'm trying to transport, is created directly in production sld ( and there only ).

I'm trying to export/import the development system into the production SLD so that I can define a transport target in the production SLD so that my systems will be replaced automatically whne imported,

Dirk

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dirk,

Did you get this problem resolved? I am getting the same error.

Please help.

Thanks

Kalyan