0 Kudos

dear experts.

route is not determining automatically.

based on the following conditions system determine automatically

1.Departure zone or country of the Delivering Plant

2.Destination zone or country of the Ship-to Party

3.Shipping condition from the Sold-to Party Customer master

4.Transportation group from Material Master

i checked all of the above settings still system does not determining route automatically.

pls tell what am i missing.

thanks and regards

mohammed

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member657193
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohammed,

Hope you have configured all the mandatory things to determine route. Still once again check as whether you have done all the settings correct and ALSO check for these point.

1. Have you defined the route

2. Have you mainted this route to be RELEVANT FOR TRANSPORTATION without this check route will not get picked up.

SPRO > Logistic General > Shipping > Basic Shipping Function > Routes > Define Routes > Define Routes and stages > Select the Route and check for it's settings > CHECK MARK Relevant for Transport. Without this check the route will not get picked up as of my understanding.

Thanks

RB

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

thank u bhardwaj,

as u said i missed check mark for rel for transport. now system determining route automatically. NOw my prob has been fixed

thanks and regards

mohammed

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
route is not determining automatically

Where it is not determining automatically ?? Sale Order to Delivery ?? You have to check in OVR1, 0VRF (zero) and other related IMG areas in Transportation

G. Lakshmipathi

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I hope you have maintain Transportation Zone in customer master(General data - Address).

Further check/match your configuration based on following SDN wiki link:

- [Route Determination In Sales Order|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPLO/RouteDeterminationInSalesOrder]

If you still have concern, do revert back.

Regards

JP

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1.Departure zone or country of the Delivering Plant

Check the departure zone in customizing for the shipping point. Then for this zone, check entries are made in t.code 0VRF.

Regards,